Sei un patito dei social media? Are you a native or near native Italian speaker? Would you like to jump-start your career by working as a Italian social media content editor?
In this role you will be representing a large online social media and social networking services company. You will review moderate content, share your passion for social media online communication.
At the same time you will be living in the beautiful historical city of Athens, meeting new people, making new friends, enjoying the Greek lifestyle, culture.
For the Italian Social Media Content Editor position, our client offers:
- Excellent salary (14 salaries per year)
- You will join a leading multinational call centre located in Athens
- You will gain advanced knowledge of how social media platforms operate
- Latest social media technology paid training with real opportunities to develop within the role and also with the company itself
- Relocation package in the case you reside outside of Greece
- Accommodation bonus
- Onsite canteen and casual dress code
- Multicultural and modern working environment
- Free Greek language lessons
- Employee relations team to assist with integration to the Greek lifestyle & culture
- Fun interactive activities organised within the team (team events, excursions, themed parties, sporting events, etc and much, much more
Your tasks as an Italian Social Media Content Editor will include:
- Respond to Italian speaking users inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy and accuracy
- Investigate and resolve issues that are reported as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content
- Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users
- Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site
- Review the reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
In order for your profile to match this role, you need to have the following skills:
Native or near native speak of Italian
Excellent typing skills
Fluent in the English language
Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills and most importantly empathy
Passion for the internet and social media
If this Social Media Content Editor position sounds like you or someone you know, we want to hear from you today!
If this sounds like you or someone you know, we want to hear from you today! This position is being handled by the Randstad team in Greece.
Have some questions first? More information can only be supplied by the Randstad team in Greece. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Youth@Work approved: ricerca compatibile con profili junior