Gi Group SALES & MARKETING, for important ICT MULTINATIONAL, is looking for an
AI CONTENT EDITOR & CREATOR
Do you love magical experiences? Are you energized by the delightful surprises you encounter when the gadgets in your world make things easier and more fun for you? Do you wish your computers, phone, and TV could understand you in new ways?
Were looking for a native Italian content designer/transcreator that will help with the adaptation to the Italian market of the AI and digital assistant technologies, and in their qualitative validation.
Main activities and responsibilities:
· Content creation
o Transcreation/adaptation of English informational or feature content into Italian, using a CMS and/or standard productivity software.
o Creation of informational and conversational content for Italy.
· Quality check
o Check on Italian text-to-speech voice quality,
o Visual and voice user interface validation,
o Feedback and collaboration with teams in charge.
· Functional validation on new features to release.
· Native Italian with impeccable spelling and grammar, an assured writing style, and strong awareness of Italian cultural aspects.
· Perfect command of written and oral English, to handle English reference content, as well as to work with fellow content designers and other team members across the world.
· From a technical standpoint, candidates must be perfectly comfortable with industrial content management methods and tools (CMS, tagged content, functional content&), be smart and creative using standard productivity software, and open to new tools and methods.
· The ideal candidate is capable to work in remote and multicultural collaborative environments, strongly self-driven, loves to be part of creating innovative products, and has passion for high quality user experiences.
· He / She should also have thoroughness and attention to details, problem solving attitude, adaptability and ability to handle change and ambiguity.
Location: Milan / smart working.
Offer: agency contract, salary commensurate with experience.
Gi Group SpA è autorizzata ad operare dal Ministero del Lavoro (Aut. Min. 26/11/2004 PROT. 1101 - SG).
I candidati ambosessi (D.lgs n. 198/2006) sono invitati a leggere linformativa privacy ai sensi degli artt. 13 e 14 del
Reg. EU 679/2016 al seguente indirizzo www.gigroup.it/privacy-candidati