Randstad Italia Inhouse Services is currently recruiting a SENIOR SECURITY ANALYST for a high-profile international client based in Frascati (RM).
The ideal candidate shall be in possession of:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Informatics Engineering, Computer Science or related fields;
- At least five years of experience in the field of Incident Handling and Response, Threat Hunting, Digital Forensics, Vulnerability Assessment/Penetration Test.
The ideal candidate will conduct advanced analysis for security events and provide support in order to contain and eradicate incidents by using established processes. He/she will also be responsible for:
- Initiating security documentation for management of suspected incidents;
- Performing host and network forensics analysis to find evidence of malicious activity;
- Performing malware analysis to identify malware characteristics;
- Maintaining an understanding of the current strategies used in cyber-security operations;
- Deploying and configuring Security Information and Event Management solutions
- Common scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash, Python)
- System Management of infrastructure (Servers, Appliances, VMs and workstations)
- Automation and integration of off-the-shell/Open Source packages utilising API
- Threat intelligence gathering methods (including OSINT)
- English proficiency (C1)