Randstad Technologies is the group’s division specialised in IT recruitment and IT professional training.
Our Customer is a Financial Multinational Company. We are looking for a:
Who will be responsible for finding trends in data sets and developing algorithms to help
make raw data more useful to the enterprise.
This role requires a significant set of technical skills and multiple programming languages, but also need
communication skills to work across departments to understand what business leaders want to gain
from the data and client’s objectives. It’s important to have business goals in line when working with
Data engineer also need to understand how to optimize data retrieval and how to develop dashboards,
reports and other visualizations for stakeholders.
• Create and deliver high quality, timely and meaningful Data information into dashboards
• Identify, highlight, explain trends in KPIs which require management attention
• Support sales and pre-sales processes through market/sector/client and product level analysis
• Support innovation of data solutions by developing executable proofs-of-concept
internally and with clients
• Support the development of new reports and analytical insights
• Assess the effectiveness of data sources and data-gathering techniques and improve data
• Identify and implement methods to improve efficiency in data integrity, data retrieval and
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Enhance data management using data to discover tasks that can be automated
• Find hidden pattern using data
Education and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Requires 3-5years experience with data management
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Minimal tech requirements: Programming languages such as Python, SQL, R, WPS, SAS; Big
data technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark; Visualization tools such as Tableau, Power
BI; Cloud experience
• Strong ability to research and distil information from diverse sources inside and outside
• Strong communication and influencing skills – able to distil complex topics into clear arguments
to gain understanding
• Ability to work independently and in teams
• Ability to excel under pressure
• Ability to work with clients, partners, suppliers
• Strong attention to details
• Quick learner with the ability to successfully work independently
• Fluent English speaking and writing
• Availability to travel
Salary: 40.000 – 50.000 €
Concrete opportunities to growth in a dynamic and challenging international context with innovative projects.
According to current legislation, the job offer is intended for both sexes (L. 903/77). The data will be processed and kept exclusively for present and future selection purposes, guaranteeing the rights set out in art. 7 and 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 on the Protection of Privacy.