Our client is a leading retail Company with Italian Headquarter based in Bologna
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You will take care of the daily operations for the e-Commerce platform, ensuring that catalogues, products, collections are presented online respecting the brand identity.
- Support product and store management activities (e.g. catalogue, sorting rules, attributes definition);
- Support content management activities and manage the publication of content and links;
- Support recommendation and merchandising activities (e.g. category and product recommendations, searchable text definition and management, search suggestions);
- Support implementation of the commercial plan, taking care of newsletters and promotions;
- Act in full compliance with Group guidelines and rules;
- Contribute to the website UX improvements and testing process;
- Analyze and act on the relevant key performance indicators of the site on a regular basis;
- Work cross-functionally, managing processes across departments, with brand partners and with external service providers;
- Administration of necessary systems such as Magento, JNP, Google drive, One drive.
- 2 years of previous relevant e-commerce experience;
- Bachelor's degree in economics/ IT or related field is an advantage;
- Ability to use e-commerce platforms (Magento, SFCC, PIM, ranking tools, AI for customization/personalization programs, Google Analytics);
- Strong knowledge of internal systems (local order flow, WMS, CRM, POS, finance systems);
- Knowledge of website usability/optimization;
- Data-oriented approach;
- Expertise in product ownership and agile methodologies;
- Able to work and collaborate with different teams and stakeholders;
- Fluency both in Italian and English (written and spoken).