Finance & Administration Manager
The Finance and Administration Manager, reporting directly to the CEO, is responsible for the overall financial management (planning, budgeting, accounting and reporting) and administration of the Company .
- Provide financial management advice on revisions of budgets, preparing periodical forecasts and any amendments needed;
- Establish and implement administration procedures in line with organizational requirements;
- Manage Treasury activities and relationships with banks;
- Delivery of planning (budget, forecasting, strategic planning);
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports;
- Interact autonomously with cross-functional stakeholders at different level of the organization;
- Elaborate the yearly financial and economic budgets, monthly auditing, variances analysis and reporting.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) or qualified by experience;
- At least 10 - 15 years relevant experience in a finance/administration function at an appropriate level, with sound understanding of working with an international organization;
- Proven financial analysis and forecasting ability;
- Excellent written and spoken English and French are essential;
- Ability to work with effective international team;
- Autonomy initiative, results orientation;
- Planning, organization and communication attitude.
Our Client: International Company leading in its sector.
Location: Piemonte/Lombardia, Italy
Intermedia Selection, a leading Italian company in search and selection of professional and middle management, is present in Italy with more than 35 consultants in the offices of Milan and Rome.
Autorizzazione del Ministero del Lavoro n° 20323/RS