Wyser is the international company of Gi Group that deals with head hunting and recruiting of middle and senior specialized management. We are part of Gi Group, one of the main international reality focused on services about development of job market.
Our Client is an important multinational company dealing with IoT tools and solutions for different business sectors. For the Italian Subsidiary we are currently looking for an:
ITALY SALES MANAGER
He/She will be responsible to ensure that all commercial aspects of the Business within the Italian Market are properly managed, and that the commercial strategy is developed and delivered in accordance with the requirements of the business.
- Provides support to the Sales Organization, which is composed by Independent Agents, Dealers/Resellers, Sales employees.
- Develops and implements Topcon sales strategies on the local markets.
- Provides support to the Marketing Department to design and implement marketing activities.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement, in cooperation with the Business Manager and the Business Unit, a Geopositioning business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical disciplines or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience working for international technological companies
- 5+ years of experience in a “Sales Management” Role
Skills and attitudes:
- Dynamic, flexible and available to travel extensively across Italy
- Construction sites surveying knowledge
- Should be familiar with the positioning business and with the digitalization of construction sites workflows
- Able to establish relationship with all stakeholders (Sales Agents, Dealers, Customers)
- Able to work in an autonomous accountable way
- English Advanced
- Good informatic skills
I candidati ambosessi (D.lgs. n. 198/2006), sono invitati a leggere l’informativa privacy ai sensi degli artt. 13 e 14 del Reg. EU 679/2016 al seguente indirizzo: https://it.wyser-search.com/privacy-candidati/
Wyser (Aut. Min. del 15/04/2014 Prot. N: 39/4903)