Our Client, an international engineering company operating in the cogeneration area with gas engines is seeking a
Purpose of the role:
lead the Finance and IT function, reporting locally to the Managing Directory Italy and functionally to the Group Finance department.
Key Areas of Focus:
· prepares the annual budget and the periodical forecasts
· perform monthly reporting to head office making sure that the deadlines are met, that reporting is complete and accurate and variances are explained
· prepare the annual statutory financial report for the Italian company
· ensure compliance with Corporate policies & guidelines, applicable accounting principles and legislation requirements
· ensure the tax compliance, supported by external consultants (corporate tax, VAT and customs clearance operations)
· coordinates the payroll process (supported by external consultants) and perform a detailed analysis of employment cost
· supervise all day-by-day accounting processing functions
· supervise electronic invoicing in compliance with the Italian law
· improvement of existing accounting procedures also through the optimization of the ERP system usage
· manage the relationships with external auditors, consultants and banks
· performance KPIs development and calculation
· perform revenues and costs analysis for long-term maintenance contracts
· interacts and provides support to the Warehouse Manager to ensure a proper evaluation of stock inventory
· be the point of contact for brokers and insurance companies
· coordinate compliance to privacy regulations (GDPR), supported by external consultants
Knowledge And Experience
· Bachelors degree in Finance, Business Administration or Accounting
· Finance professional with at least 5 years of financial control experience preferably in a global organization
· Knowledge of IFRS accounting standards
· able to manage a team
· Good knowledge of English Language (fluency)
· Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities, flexible and pro-active self starter.
· Excellent working knowledge of Excel and good knowledge of Windows Office software package
· Proven strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills to interact with all levels of an organization
Great opportunity to join a Company and its multinational environment and interesting compensation package
Location: (Genoa, Liguria, Italy)
Per candidarsi a questa posizione cliccare sul pulsante Invia Candidatura e seguire le indicazioni fornite.
Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04), nel rispetto del proprio codice etico professionale ed in adempimento alle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, conduce i processi di selezione del personale perseguendo la parità tra lavoratrici e lavoratori.
Praxi garantisce i diritti previsti dalla normativa sulla Privacy e precisa che utilizzerà le informazioni ricevute ai soli fini di reclutamento e selezione del personale.