Randstad Technologies, divisione specializzata nella ricerca, selezione e formazione di profili ICT di Randstad Italia, ricerca per importante realtà internazionale un Customer Engineer (CE) in GTT is a customer facing advisory role helping Enterprise customers delivering unique value by removing hurdles. CEs are expected to provide technical know-how including risk assessments, tuning to operate and optimize a customer’s on-premises environment. CEs provides support delivery services as well as technical readiness through a Customer’s Support contract via dispatch by the account team.
• 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical and deployment projects, architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of Microsoft based solutions.
• Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior IT executives in large or highly strategic accounts. Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects.
• Ability to orchestrate, lead, and influence IT teams, ensuring successful implementation of customer projects.
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences (Senior Executives, IT management, Administrators).
- Microsoft Skype For Business OnPrem (deep knowledge)
- Enterprise Voice (deep knowledge)
- O365 Security and Compliance (basic knowledge)
- Stack-ranked 1 Microsoft SharePoint OnPrem (deep knowledge)
- 2 Microsoft OneDrive (medium knowledge)
- 3 O365 Security and Compliance (basic knowledge)