The Global Product Manager is responsible for designing the global innovation and communication plan. This involves closely working with Media, Trade Marketing, Packaging Design, PR, Digital Marketing, the in-house agency and Finance, Sourcing, Regulatory and Supply departments. For each launch plan the Global Product Manager creates the 360 Marketing Plan.
The candidate will report to the Marketing Manager.
- Captures trend, consumer, brand and category knowledge;
- Analyses the business and competitive developments and launch performance and makes recommendations for future launches;
- Leads the global product innovation plan and development for the next 12-18 months;
- Creates 360 marketing – and communication plans and executions for all launches across relevant touchpoints (ATL, BTL, Digital);
- Leads the project P&L including volume forecast, pricing, product- and communication development cost by working across the multi-functional team of finance, sourcing and supply.
- Degree or Master in Economics, Marketing or Business Management;
- 4-year experience in in product management in a multi-national beauty or FMCG company;
- Strong leadership and project management;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Entrepreneurial spirit and positive mindset;
- Fluency in English.
Our client: International Consumer Goods company
Intermedia Selection, a leading Italian company in search and selection of professional and middle management, is present in Italy with more than 35 consultants in the offices of Milan and Rome
Autorizzazione del Ministero del Lavoro n° 20323/RS