Quanta Professionals, the division dedicated to the search and selection of middle, senior and top management profiles, is looking for an important Multinational Company a
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating production workflow for one or multiple products
- Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
- He/She must keep track of production numbers and anticipate problems that could affect the schedule.
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports
- Draws up master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet client forecasted master schedule
- Confers with Client & Company management to determine status of projects. Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Issue job plan reporting: Prepare all manufacturing planning and progress reporting related to the project highlighting the variances and proposing or requesting recovery options. Inform about project critical situations like bottlenecks or overload of resources
- Safety Compliance: Complies with company policy standards and procedures e.g. safety, quality, risk, security etc. applicable to the role
Skills and Competencies:
- High school Technical institute diploma minimum; associate's or bachelor's degree may be preferred
- About 5-7 years of work experience; proven experience as production planner.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems. Advanced knowledge of MS office products (Excel, Project, Words, Etc) and Primavera, or other planning/scheduling software.
- Ability to work together with Client and other Contract representatives as part of a group.
- Language Spoken: English (intermediate)
Salary and benefits will be aligned to candidate’s overall work experience.
Dynamic and young working environment
Location: Friuli-Venezia Giulia