Randstad Technologies, The Randstad Italia branch specialized in Recruitment of IT Profiles, for Trelleborg Wheel Systems, global supplier of tires and highly specialized solutions for farming, material handling and construction, is seeking an
Application Analyst (M/F)
The Application Analyst will work in a project team taking care of the application configuration and the deployment of the project documentation as business requirement, test and training material. The Analyst will be involved in IT Projects and will directly report to the Enterprise Applications Architecture Senior Manager.
- To collect and to analyse business requirements
- Customization and configuration of the business application
- To deliver the solution by collaborative activities and communication with the end users.
- Manage any change requests in compliance with IT methodology.
- To deploy the documentation required as test material and training material.
KEY DELIVERABLES / KPIs
- Application functions documentation.
- Training Material.
- Test Documentation.
- Data Validation Documentation.
- Master’s Degree in Economics or Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in It solutions for specific business modules.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in a similar role within a complex multinational environment.
- Basic knowledge of Business processes.
- B2 English language. Good Proficiency in speaking will be mandatory.
- Advanced use of MS Office tools.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Experience in manufacturing companies will be a plus
The Job will be based in Tivoli (Rome)
The research is aimed at candidates of both sexes (Law 903/77). The data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purposes of the present or future selections, guaranteeing the rights referred to in art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/03.