Randstad Technologies – part of Randstad Italy – deals with the search and selection of IT profiles and is looking for a Navigation Software Architect for an important client company.
The company is a key European player in space telecommunications, navigation, Earth observation, exploration and orbital infrastructures.
Position Summary – Key responsabilities and principle tasks
The successful candidate will be inserted in a team which specifies, designs, develops and qualifies real-time software for GNSS Receivers and related systems. The tasks will include:
- Software requirements specification
- Software architectural and detailed design
- Source code development using C language for various targets (typically DSP)
- Algorithm development in on-line and off line environment, using C/C++ language
- Validation tests design and execution.
Education and qualifications
- Master Degree
- Specialization in Aerospace / Telecommunication / Information Technology Engineering
Skills and ideal experience
- Basic knowledge of the Digital Signal Processing
- Background experience in HW/SW integration by using SW development environment and emulation of microprocessors and DSP
- Background knowledge of real-time software design and development using the Unified Modeling Language (UML) and the C programming language.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Following skills would be a plus:
- Knowledge in GNSS navigation systems and the related Receivers
- C++ language knowledge
- Development tools like Matlab, Doors, Rhapsody
- Basic level of French or at least strong motivation to learn
Behaviour and personality:
- Multi-cultural mindset
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Enjoys developing and performing through teamwork, and promoting improvements and change
- Able to develop productive and effective relationships in order to gain support and achieve results
- Team work spirit
- Accuracy and focus on final result
- Willing to face challenges
- Dinamic and initiative spirit
Location: Gorgonzola (MI)
Ai sensi della normativa vigente l’offerta di lavoro si intende rivolta a entrambi i sessi (L. 903/77). I dati saranno trattati e conservati esclusivamente per finalità di selezione presenti e future, garantendo i diritti di cui agli artt. 7 e 13 del D. Lgs 196/2003 sulla tutela della privacy.