For a prestigious multinational company based in Modena, leader in food packaging sectore, we are looking for a GLOBAL SYSTEM ISSUE ANALYST.
The Global System Issue Analysis team within Services Quality & Technical Support works together with clusters and central organisations for the after sales support.
You will analyse customer issues and complaints to ensure right problem understanding and prioritisation to trigger product life cycle projects and continuous product improvement.
You will work in a diverse and international team, located in Lund and Modena, where You will have the opportunity to develop as an individual, contribute to develop the team capabilities and build a global network. You will report to the Manager Global System Issue Analysis.
This role relies on leading the consolidation of all data, to foster fact-based decision making, through an effective communication.
In this role you represent markets and customers for their prioritized issues; you are their voice within Design and Supplier departments, ensuring full understanding of the customer situations and what is required to close quality gaps.
In this position you will responsible for:
- Perform technical investigation to understand quality gaps and run root cause analysis
- Follow up with selected suppliers of all the required activities
- Collaboration with the technical department regarding electrical components issues to be solved
- Coordinate the consolidation of design and supplier quality gaps, prepare business cases for correct company prioritization for after sales corrective actions
- Manage and negotiate major claims and prepare statistics and inputs to relevant quality forums
-Drive quality communication with market divisions for discussions of quality improvement activities and customer understanding
- Knowledge of industrial machinery
- Knowledge of automation and of wiring diagrams and good knowledge of data analysis
- Able to work under pressure and avaialble for short business trips
- Flexible, proactive approach to achieving team goals in a dynamic environment
Language and Education
Master or Bachelor of Science in Electronic/Electrical/Automation Engineering - Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
Professional Skills and Experience: as a person you have a strong focus on quality, you are structured and precise. You are analytical, well organised and reliable; you can operate in a complex environment. You can work in cross functional teams. The position will be based in Modena - The position is temporary