Randstad Technologies, in partnership with CompuGroup Medical Italy, will be involved in an important recruitment project aimed to enhance the construction of an Italian HUB which will see the resources committed on important R&D international projects in the electronic healthcare field.
CompuGroup Medical SE & Co. KGaA is a german multinational company, global leader in the electronic healthcare field. It has an annual turnover of 837 million euros for the year 2020, with 8'000 employees, offices in 18 countries and a production network in 56 different countries. The CGM softwares are designed to support over 1.6 million of users among doctors, dentists, hospital facilities, pharmacies and other service providers for hospital facilities and clinics.
CompuGroup Medical Italia Group (CGM Italia Group), part of CompuGroup Medical SE & Co. KGaA, with its wide and varied offer is the biggest company in Italy with an exclusive focus on the e-health. In Italy it counts more than 550 employees and 30'000 clients among doctors, pharmacies, dentists, public authorities, pharmaceutical companies, hospitals and patients, alla users of its various management software solutions and related services. Furthermore, thanks to its advanced Tele-medicine and Compliance solutions, CGM provides support on domestic healthcare.
CompuGroupMedical Italia Group’s development teams are engaged in the market launch of new generation software solutions for doctors and dentists. The company is enhancing significantly its work teams for the new generation’s software platform aimed to pharmacies.
Cutting edge technologies, customer experience and a particular focus on the entire life cycle of the patient are the main drivers of the Company.
Through this project, CompuGroupMedical has the opportunity to shape the future work of pharmacies all over Europe whether they are franchising chains or singular entities, focal point for local health .
The project team is international and part of the G3 Pharmacy division. Its purpose will be to elaborate new ideas according to the different cultural perspectives, while remaining focused on a single global digital platform.
We are looking for a Product Owner (m/f/d)
- The Product Owner, as a member of the Scrum Team, is responsible for maximizing the value of the product and the work done by the Team.
- The Product Owner represents the interests and goals of the Product Manager in leading the strategic planning, through ownership of product concepts, roadmaps, and prioritization. He owns product backlog according to roadmaps and release plans.
- The Product Owner is co-located with the development team supporting the Product development team by reducing churn and waste, removing blockers and offering ideas, solutions, and technical product guidance.
- The Product Owner has a significant role in quality and is the only team member empowered to “accept” new stories into the system baseline and is responsible to identify and document Epics, Features and Stories for the product line and provide direction to the team to deliver quality deliverables in every sprint.
- The Product Owner defines, tracks, maintains requirements with a solid understanding of users, working alongside Product management and the agile development team.
- Product Owners is at the core of every product development cycle.
- The aim of Product Owner is to provide advocacy and strategy, and also facilitate collaboration to deliver a product that will meet customer needs and provide the best possible return on investment.
- The goal is to develop and set programs' priorities, and is also responsible for maintaining the integrity and the quality of the final deliverable. The product owner researches of CGM user pain points and needs, analyzes the competitive landscape, and develops and refines feature lists.
- Another aim of a product owner is to ensure that the CGM product creates value for its customers and users, as well as for the company producing it
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Creation and maintenance of the product backlog in accordance with the PM’s requirements including specifications for all required criteria (i.e. acceptance criteria).
- Acceptance criteria should be produced on a high process level before the sprint. In a grooming/sprint planning meeting the acceptance criteria are broken down into more detailed acceptance criteria.
- Represents the PM and all stakeholders
- Prioritizes the product backlog items so that a product’s business value is maximized and an early release of key functions is made possible in order to enable a quick return on investment.
- Attends all Scrum Events
- Is available to the Team to answer questions
- Clarifies all questions so that the Team knows exactly what is expected of them and what they should deliver. It is essential that the Team feel comfortable and stay committed to the task/story. (method: acceptance criteria, screen mockups, available to answer questions)
- Under the leadership of the PM, the PO compiles technical concepts based on the requirements. The PO compares these concepts with the requirements and releases them, in cases where the PM and the PO positions are occupied by one person.
- The goal: Maximizing the product’s business value and early release of key functions is made possible so that a quick return on investment is achieved.
- At least three years’ experience as Agile Product Owner (CSPO certification appreciated) in a Scrum Team
- Knowledge of techniques for requirements capture and specification, the ability to balance tactical and strategic needs and always focus on the customer.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A Continuous Improvement mindset
- A strong interest to learning, curiosity and innovation
- Fundamental about Continuous Integrations, Continuous Delivery, BDD
- Fluent English.
Location: Brescia/Milano/Costa Volpino (BG)/Torino/Vignola/Ravenna + mobile work
The research is aimed at candidates of both sexes (Law 903/77). The data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purposes of the present or future selections, guaranteeing the rights referred to in art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/03.