Randstad Technologies – part of Randstad Italy – deals with the search and selection of IT profiles and is looking for a Onboard Software Developer for an important client company.
The company is a key European player in space telecommunications, navigation, Earth observation, exploration and orbital infrastructures.
Position Summary – Key responsabilities and principle tasks
The successful candidate will be inserted in a team which specifies, designs, develops and qualifies real-time software for On-board Equipment: On Board Computer, Instrument Control Unit and Mass Memory Unit. The tasks will include:
- Software requirements specification
- Software architectural and detailed design
- Source code development using C language for various targets (typically LEON family and ARM)
- HW/SW integration in target HW and FPGA logic.
- Validation tests design and execution.
Education and qualifications
- Master Degree
- Specialization in Information Technology / Aerospace Engineering
Skills and ideal experience
- Background knowledge of real-time software design and development using the Unified Modeling Language (UML) and the C programming language
- Background experience in HW/SW integration by using SW development environment and emulation of microprocessors
- Basic knowledge in Real Time Operating System (RTOS)
- Basic knowledge in how to interface external / internal devices as MMU, EDAC, DMA, PSU
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Following skills would be a plus:
- Knowledge in ECSS standards for SW development
- Knowledge in ECSS protocol definition: PUS, 1553B, SpaceWire, CFDP.
- Development tools like Doors, Rhapsody
- Change Management tools like Jira, BITBUCKET, GIT
Behaviour and personality:
- Multi-cultural mindset
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Enjoys developing and performing through teamwork, and promoting improvements and change
- Able to develop productive and effective relationships in order to gain support and achieve results
- Team work spirit
- Accuracy and focus on final result
- Willing to face challenges
- Dinamic and initiative spirit
Location: Gorgonzola (MI)
Ai sensi della normativa vigente l’offerta di lavoro si intende rivolta a entrambi i sessi (L. 903/77). I dati saranno trattati e conservati esclusivamente per finalità di selezione presenti e future, garantendo i diritti di cui agli artt. 7 e 13 del D. Lgs 196/2003 sulla tutela della privacy.