Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and a past experience in a scientific environment this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for an administrative assistant.
- Organise, coordinate and support internal meetings and meeting with external participants, prepare relevant materials;
- Write, edit, proofread documents such as reports, presentations, memos, etc. representing complex issues in an innovative and simple manner, ensuring high level of accuracy and supporting decision making;
- Support the maintenance and management of databases;
- Maintain constructive relationships with stakeholders;
- Act as a liaison between the Unit and stakeholders by providing and requesting information as needed;
- Contribute to projects with various degrees of complexity;
- Follow-up project management phases and lifecycle;
- Research and prepare documents for project related communications.
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Past working experience in a scientific environment
- Previous experience in project/programme management, meeting organization, as well as reporting on deliverables
- Good knowledge of business management principles, administrative procedures and EU environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, ability to work in a team as well flexibility, ability to set priorities and to ensure deadlines are met
- Proficiency in IT tools, standard office software and electronic management of documents and data
Assignment: temporary, 3 months with possibility of extensions
Please provide an English Europass template Cv