For an international company, leader in steel industry, we are looking for a
Metal goods/specialities Sales Manager
Rif. SP 16543
Purpose of the role:
Responsible for sales of company finished products enterprises to companies in Italy market that treat and manage special quality steels (water resistant, chromium, fitting steel, etc). Develop the sales following pric-ing guidelines provided by company sales management, develop the segment increasing volumes and market share in the industry of responsibility, enlarge customer database with the aim of generating max-imum profit for holding Reports directly to Construction and Engineering Manager of Italy Market.
- Fulfilment of annual sales and margin volumes plans in the industry of responsibility by implementing Group’s strategies; analyzing trends and results
- Contributing in the development of the sales strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets in the industry of responsibility according to the Italy Sales Organization guidelines.
- Assuring a clear overview of the market sector of reference (trends, opportunities, weakness), collecting info from Marketing departments, from customers-partners, participating in sector conference/event
- Forecasting and developing annual, quarterly and monthly sales quotas for the industry; projecting expected sales volume and profit for products
- Visiting regularly the customer base, analyzing industry consumption and customer needs in order to optimize the sales and service activity.
- Being in charge of sales management, negotiations and transactions with the customers
- Taking care the customer base with the aim of developing long-term relationships and increase customer satisfaction
- Managing the relationship with the key accounts in the industry of responsibility, identifying customer needs and promoting better customer service.
- Identifying new customers with the aim of enlarge customer base, develop the segment increasing volumes, and market share in the industry. Maximizing new business development opportunities
- Customizing and personalizing the offer to the customers. Developing new products according with market requirements together with Technical Support. Develop new services (claim management, special delivery) by closely cooperating with other company functions (supply chain, IT, technical support, commercial service, finance, etc)
- Being technical partner in customer projects
- Collecting and structuralizing the market and customers data in order to enlarge it and produce effective analysis and set up related action plan
- Assuring the fulfillment of payments and receivables
- Maintaining sales volume, product mix and selling price, according to internal procedures, by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Ensuring collaboration and effective relationships with the customers and other functions in the organization (back office, commercial services, credit management)
Knowledge And Experience:
- At least 5 years experience in Oil&Gas or Chemical – companies that produce components or products for storage and distribution of petrochemicals, technical gases, water treatment
- Demonstrable experience as sales manager developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent communication skills and a very good command of English and Italian language – proficient level – and Microsoft Office tools.
- Preferable degree and experience with CRM system
- Ability to communicate, excellent listening and negotiation skills. Customers and results oriented
- Autonomy and self-organization in order to achieve results, stress management, proven proactive attitude in critical issues management, flexibility, team working
- Analytical skills and procedural attitude
Offer: Great opportunity to join a Company and its multinational environment and interesting compensation package
Location: Genoa/Verona for 1-2 days a week
In order to apply for this position you can click on the button Invia Candidatura. Please apply your cv in English.
In keeping with its own code of professional conduct and in compliance with Italian laws n.903/77 and 125/91, Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04) performs all its selection processes pursuing an equal-opportunity policy for applicants of both sexes.
Furthermore, Praxi is committed to respecting all candidates' rights as per the applicable privacy legislation and will therefore process all personal data received for the sole purposes of recruitment and selection.