Our client is the world leader in digital news publishing solutions.
We are looking for brilliant people who are passionate about technology and the result it can deliver.
You will join the development team, implementing Customer ad-hoc solution within the scope of projects.
Proactive and self-motivated.
A good problem solver and communicator: excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Experience with C++ (C#) and VBA
- Knowledge of some of the most popular JS frameworks
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Knowledge of SEO optimizations guidelines
- Third party API integration (Facebook, Instagram, Google Maps, Analytics)
- Understand our customers' needs and translate them into UX design
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience with issues tracking software (Jira) and collaboration wiki tool (Confluence)
I candidati interessati sono invitati ad inviare il proprio CV (citando il riferimento 180509/IQM) previa lettura dell'informativa privacy sul nostro sito IQM selezione. La selezione rispetta il principio delle pari opportunità (L. 903/77).