Randstad Office is looking for a Sourcing Specialist, who will join the Sourcing & Procurement Italy Department of a multinational company, based in Milan.
The Sourcing Specialist role will be in charge of:
- Spend influence and saving delivery
- Manage local efficiency projects
- Analysis of cost drivers and quotations
- Carry out negotiations and strategies under supervision of Sourcing Lead when needed
- Deliver savings by cooperating with Finance teams
- Submit monthly compliance reports and set-up corrective action plans
- Provide commercial support and insights to the numerous stakeholders across the various BU
- 3 - 5 years of experience in multinational companies with modern procurement standards
- Experience in purchasing services is mandatory
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluency in english
- Good command of Office suite
- Strong analytical and relational skills
- Problem solving
- Good knowlegdge of negotiation techniques
We offer supply contract, at least 1 year duration, with the possibility of further extension.
Remuneration commensurate with the gained experience.