For our client, an important multinational company, we are looking for a:
The candidate, within Technical Office, will be involved in the development and industrialization of lift mechanical systems.
- Create designs and technical drawings for mechanical products and equipment
- Sketch and draw up designs using input from the Head of Technical Office and Project Leader on the team
- Work closely with Project Engineers, in order to create designs in line with company procedure, regulations and client standards
- Provide support and manage the building of the Bill of Material (BOM); draw up the technical documentation to the production development.
- Follow and manage the test and validation activities on prototypes products.
Skills for the position:
- High school diploma or Bachelor\\Master Degree in Engineering field
- At least 2\\3 years of experience in design of complex mechanical systems, in particular involving welded structures, hydraulics, pneumatics and mechanical drives.
- Knowledge of CAD application for the execution of 3D models, exchange file systems and drawings; recommended knowledge of Solid Edge ST9.
- Good Knowledge of BOMs composition and their management through IT managing system, e.g. AS400 JDEdwards.
- Knowledge 2006/42CE (safety principles of machinery); preferred knowledge of EN1493:2010.
Nice to have experience in:
- Structure calculation, eg Mathcad sheets
- Edition of manuals and spare parts documentation management (edited by external resouces)
- Workflow of R&D in ISO9001:2015 certified companies
- Dealing with main stakeholders (Prototype Dept., Operation in particular Production and Supply, Aftersales)
Soft Skills for the position:
- Attitude /Ambition for growth and accountability.
- Problem Solving and Team Working oriented.
- Attention to details and proactivity.
Site of Work: Bologna Area
Wyser è la società internazionale di Gi Group che si occupa di ricerca e selezione di middle e senior management specializzato.Facciamo parte di Gi Group, una delle principali realtà a livello internazionale nei servizi dedicati allo sviluppo del mercato del lavoro.
I candidati ambosessi (D.lgs. n. 198/2006), sono invitati a leggere linformativa privacy ai sensi degli artt. 13 e 14 del Reg. EU 679/2016 al seguente indirizzo: https://it.wyser-search.com/privacy-candidati/
Wyser (Aut. Min. del 15/04/2014 Prot. N: 39/4903)